Polmont Veterinary Clinic
Facilities & services
- Open at weekends
- Client car park
- Disabled public access
Accreditation & awards
Development & training
This practice is an RCVS Approved Graduate Development Practice on the Veterinary Graduate Development Programme (VetGDP).
Extra-mural studies (EMS)
This practice has indicated that it offers EMS placements for veterinary students.
VN Training Practice
This practice is an Approved Veterinary Nurse Training Practice and offers clinical training and work experience for student veterinary nurses.
- Dr Nicola Weaving DVM MRCVS Director
- Dr Mzikazi Ndzengu BVSc MRCVS Consultant
- Dr Sarah Batiste BVM&S MRCVS
- Miss Natalie Gourlay BVM&S MRCVS
- Dr Julia Honan BVM&S MRCVS
- Miss Carmen Ionescu MRCVS
- Dr Elizabeth Protheroe BVM BVS MRCVS
- Miss Aileen Dewar RVN Head Nurse
- Miss Milena Andryjaszkiewicz RVN
- Mrs Carol Brown RVN Director
- Miss Julia Melville RVN
- Mrs Julie Morris RVN