Facilities & services
- Open at weekends
- Client car park
- Disabled public access
- Referral interests Anaesthesia & pain management.
Accreditation & awards
This practice has been accredited under the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme. Details of its accreditation and any additional awards are set out below.
- Client Service (Small Animal - Outstanding)
- Diagnostic Service (Small Animal - Good)
- In-patient Service (Small Animal - Good)
Development & training
This practice is an RCVS Approved Graduate Development Practice on the Veterinary Graduate Development Programme (VetGDP).
Extra-mural studies (EMS)
This practice has indicated that it offers EMS placements for veterinary students.
VN Training Practice
This practice is an Approved Veterinary Nurse Training Practice and offers clinical training and work experience for student veterinary nurses.
- Mrs Caroline Marlow BVSc CertVA MRCVS Partner
- Mr Glenn Marlow BVSc MRCVS Partner
- Dr Stephanie Bell Young BVM BVS MRCVS
- Dr Hayley Mitchell BVMS MRCVS
- Dr Isabelle Selina BVSc MRCVS
- Miss Carrie Sheppard BVetMed CertAVP MRCVS
- Dr Sian Wall BVSc BSc PGCertVBM MRCVS
- Miss Shireen Eastley RVN
- Miss Amy Humphries RVN
- Miss Julie Merrell RVN
- Veterinary Anaesthesia - Mrs Caroline Marlow