Dunedin Veterinary Surgeons
Facilities & services
- Open at weekends
- Client car park
- Disabled public access
- Practice interests Complementary Medicine
Accreditation & awards
Development & training
This practice is an RCVS Approved Graduate Development Practice on the Veterinary Graduate Development Programme (VetGDP).
Extra-mural studies (EMS)
This practice has indicated that it offers EMS placements for veterinary students.
VN Training Practice
This practice is an Approved Veterinary Nurse Training Practice and offers clinical training and work experience for student veterinary nurses.
- Mr Christopher Monk BVMS MRCVS Director
- Mrs Margot Hunter BVMS MRCVS Partner
- Dr Gabriela Angelevska BVM&S MRCVS
- Dr Fiona Campbell BVM&S MRCVS
- Miss Claire Grigson BVM&S MRCVS
- Dr Rachel Poon BVM&S MRCVS
- Miss Jennifer Williams BVM&S MRCVS
- Miss Leonna Brash RVN
- Miss Fiona McLaren RVN
- Mrs Nicole Paprotny RVN